Friday, August 15, 2008

At the ENT - ear infection is gone!

Well the ear infection is gone (or maybe it was something else to begin with), and we were in and out of the ENT in no time. Well it did take an hour and a half. But Dr. Chan was a really cool guy and made the trip enjoyable. He also had on these awesome ostrich skin cowboy boots. I got a hearing test out of it too and am happy to report that all those years of listening to loud music have not affected my hearing at all. Woohoo!


Check out this old-school machinery in the office. Dr. Chan said it was from the 1950's. Love the knobs and switches. I asked if he could make me an espresso.


Me in the chair.


Johanna the giggle girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay that the ear infection is gone so fast!

And I love the ostrich cowboy boots :)