Tuesday, July 1, 2008

2 more days of chemo to go

Today is day 6 of my chemo treatment, which means after today I only have 1 day to go. I'm not sure how I feel about this. On one hand it's been nice to be on a regular schedule seeing the doctors since it gives me something to do every day and it feels like I'm making progress. On the other hand, once the treatment is done we'll need to see whether it was successful or not, and we'll probably start planning more about the upcoming transplant, so there's some anxiety there. I guess I'm just worried about the future.

The last couple of days I've also felt really fatigued, which was expected from the chemo. A friend of mine who went through chemotherapy for a tumor said he experienced the worst of it 2 days after the chemo stopped, so I guess I have more to look forward to :) Yesterday I spent most of the morning in bed, then after chemo took another nap in the evening. Though luckily I haven't felt any severe nausea or any other side effects they warned me about, so I feel pretty good about that.

Here are some pictures of some of the stuff I've been doing lately, chemo be damned :)













No comments: