Thursday, June 4, 2009

double cross your fingers for steve

This is johanna. Steve is in the ICU at swedish with a possible pneumonia. He wasn't feeling well this afternoon but didn't get a fever until after 5. His doctor admitted him and now he is intubated so they can keep his oxygen up.
They expect him to be sedated for a few days.
This is certainly what we hoped to avoid. Please keep Steve in your thoughts with positive energy. He knows he needs to fight this. We'll update when we know more.

9 comments:

Shawn said...

My fingers are crossed, and positive thoughts are flowing.

take care.Shawn

Andreas said...

I am hoping for the best and a swift recovery. My thoughts are with all of you!

- Andreas

Anonymous said...

We are holding you all in our thoughts and hearts!
Kathy & Jon McLean

Negar and Hadi said...

Stever is in our thoughts constantly.
-Negar & Hadi

Nic said...

Super-duper double-triple crossed fingers over here - thanks for the update Johanna, let us know if you need anything.

Simon said...

My fingers and toes are all crossed. Thinking of Steve always.

Unknown said...

Rider Family....I am so sorry for your loss...words cannot express my sadness for you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
~Brenda Elze

Unknown said...

Rider Family....I am so sorry for your loss...words cannot express my sadness for you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
~Brenda Elze

DKMcLean said...

Johanna, Cindy, Bev, Reg and the rest of the family:

I just got the news, and my heart goes out to all of you. I've been following Steve's blog although I didn't know him well when our families were in Germany together.

You will all be in my thoughts and my heart.

Diana (McLean) Serquina